Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Dino Jelly!

Anjong,

last night I had with Youjung Dino Jelly ice cream at Baskin Robins! I don't know if I told you about Baskin RObins before, but it is like Häagen Dazs ice cream, just the korean version.

There is even a drinking game about Baskin Robins.... but I will introduce it to you after coming back to germany... anyway... they have a new kind of ice cream... the dino jelly ice cream... It is so good, that I have to show you some pictures...

And I have to admit, that there were real Jelly Dinos in the ice cream, like the commercial and the name say....



 Yumm!

 So, just go to Baskin RObins, eat the ice cream and afterwards play the drinking game till the world ends!

And in the end, a funny german song called "Sexy Eis" (Sexy Ice)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen