Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Summer-night with "chicken-anus"!

Anjong,
today I had a Dawoon and Youjung day... since a veeeery long time! I already told you about the beginning, but the final was quiet the best part! After having dinner with Youjung we met with Dawoon again. And he introduced me finally to one of the Korean food tents, which are located.... on the streets.... I always just passed them, but today we just went inside....


I think he chose randomly "our" tent, but he did quite well. We were the only guests inside the tent, most of the people just sat on plastic chairs on the street.... so we were alone with "immo" kkkkkk ( its a "kind" way to call an korean female waitress....).


 Of course I had to take 1000 pictures with my new camera, but unfortunately the tent gave me lots of nice motives kkkk
 Dawoon ordered chicken anus .... it is kind of good.... I know and kind of crazy.... as side dish we got oranges and cucumber... so nice.... and of course we had Soju! It was a really great night! The weather was very mild... warm without wind..... 

 Here again the chicken ass....yummy...
 That was the place to be for friday night!


 Here all of us in the "mirror" kkk
 And last but not least we made a little photo shooting outside of the tent... just to capture the atmosphere in the streets.... everywhere was smoke in the air... maybe because of the cigarets, but I think because of all the grills behind the tents...


 We had such a good time! I will miss them sooo much!!!!
But I can recommend these food/soju-tents to everybody! It is a characteristic thing for korea and it is really charming inside, next to chicken asses, dead fishes and immo!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen