Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

James Day

Anjong,

yesterday I had again a kind of holiday day in Busan! I met with James around 1pm at Seomyeon station.... We decided to have brunch before we went to Haeundae....



 At Haeundae the first thing was coffe from Dr. Coffee. It was quite good and the right medicine for the both of us, because we have been a little tired.... But the best thing was the cinnamon role we had there!

 So we had our little coffee and cake time at the beach... And guess what... Captain <James> Sparrow showed me his ship, isn't it nice?! kkkk thx Jamie!
 Little guy...kkkk kidding I was standing on a rock kkk

 And I saw a crazy truck who takes all the scooters, so scooter driver, watch out!
 After having a little walk at the beach we went to "We-Land" a little amusement park next to the sea!
 Do you see the old woman with the newspaper-hat? I like the way she wears it!

 Maybe this dog is a little bit too big to ride my little friend!
 I like how the terminator switches to "Arnold" again!
 Some of the attractions are located next to some houses.... I think in germany it would never happen, because if there is an accident, the pirate ship is going to fly into your living room.... sounds scary....
 This is so cute! Daddy and daughter!
 And finally us again... on our way to the big attractions...
 In the sunset.... It was still so warm.... it reminded me a little of Sardinia again.... the temperature, the amusement, the sand....
 We just took some pictures....kkk

 Watch out.... suicide kids!



 I liked this way of seeing the I'Park... kkk with flying people...
 And there we finally see Pororo's mom! Giving him a ride!

Anyway, after leaving the amusement park we went to Jangsan mountain (by taxi) to catch a look over Busan during twilight.... James told me it would be no problem to get a taxi down the mountain.... they come randomly up to pick stupid foreigners up.... so... okay...

 Here James looking out for his ship.... 

 And the sunset! So beautiful!





 WIe ne kleine Bergziege!



 And here we tried a new camera option.... "popart" makes your skin look like Mr. Crabs!

 And we saw a popart rabbit!
 Next camera option was the Viking option.... gave us superpowers...

Anyway, on out way down the mountain we found a pretty cool place, but that one gets a single post !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen