Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

New camera - New life

Anjong,

maybe you recognized, that there were not so many posts this week.... Just the post MT post and the slides.... but I have to tell you.... my camera had different injuries... for a long time... the touch display didn't work the way it used to do, the breech for the battery didn't close anymore and the slide at the front was broken..... but today finally the camera's electronic didn't recognize anymore, that the slide is open, so it is not possible anymore to take pictures.... I was used to not looking at the pictures, because the display didn't work and that all the features like shock resistance and waterproof stuff didn't work anymore....and of course no videos, because I couldn't switch the adjustment.... but no pictures.... that is definitely too much for a camera.... so I decided to buy a new one....

This afternoon I went with Dawoon to the gym to do the Spartacus again....afterwards I had a little time (now kkkk) till I meet Youjung... I haven't seen her since two weeks, which is pretty sad, because my time in Korea nearly over.... anyway I asked him where to buy a new camera......

We went to two shops..... and finally in the third one I found my new partner....kkkkk unfortunately he comes from germany too!




It is the new OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-620! He can go swimming, climbing, frosting, running.... I think everything! I can really share my life with him.... I think.... 

 Even the guy in the shop gave me a 4GB memory and an Olympus case for free! I am kind of in love, because this camera combines lots of features I know from different old cameras before.... The Olympus reanimates the Beauty Shot again, is waterproof and and and! It is sooo cool!
 Here just some images.....


So, I just wanted to show you, that there will be lots of new pictures in new quality on this blog! Be aware!!! And thanks to Dawoon for helping me!!!
And I wanted to say sorry to John for finally breaking my 2010 Christmas present.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen