Montag, 7. Mai 2012

Vegetarian weeks!

Anjong,

today is the first day of maybe a new life (I don't think so)!

I have to stop eating animals! A long time ago, a´maybe 2 years, I read a book "Eating animals" (Jonathan Safran Foer). It tells you how the american meat industry produces meat for all the hungry americans. It is really ridiculous! I know some persons who stopped eating meat after reading this book. Even if I feel sorry for the animals.... I didn't stop. 
But now, thanks to Yongmok I will stop for one week. Yongmok told Dawoon about a project, everybody can do, like "Energy day". During "Energy Day" it is appreciated to live completely without new energy, so no computer, cellphone, light..... and if everybody would do it once a year the world could save sooo much!



And with this vegetarian week it is the same.... actually the project says, that you should have a vegetarian week once a month, but I think it is too much for me ! Anyway, he told Dawoon that he will stop eating and now Youjung, Dawoon and me won't eat animals (besides fish) this week, starting from today!

So I have to stop with all these delicious things:






DAMN, HARD WEEK!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen