Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

City Run!

Anjong,

today I was going out for a run, but what can I say... the place I usually go for a run was occupied by lots of people playing baseball.... mhm 

This beautiful picture is from former times, I miss the baseball free times.....

Hungry for some sports I decided to run through the city. Because there is always something to explore....But I think this time I mostly explored .....the Vengaboys would say "Up and down", I would say... a very hard run! I know, that Busan is very hilly, but I honestly didn't expected jogging in this city as hard as it was...


 Here near the top.... But suddenly the alley ended and so it was impossible to reach the top... 

On my way home I took a few kind of weird pictures...
 First picture was a green scooter, which fits very good to the old "Golfi"...kkkk
 Next was kind of kitchen garden surrounded by houses, streets and cars...
 Its the road to Seomyeon I have to take to have fun kkk this time from a complete new point of view!



 I can't count how many times I drove through this station by taxi, but today I was able to supervise kkkk
 Bus cleaning station...
.... poor ball...
And the last weird thing was a wall producing bags filled with grass...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen