Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

10.000

Anjong,

I know the ten thousand click is 400 clicks ago, but I still want to write a short review on my life in Korea.

First of all: kind of happy birthday to uyuheartsmicha!!!!!!



I experienced so much in the last 6 month, so honestly I don't know where to start.

I experienced K-Pop, korean - clubbing, culture, drinking, friendship, sexual behavior, food (especially sea food), Japan, communication, work, university, fun, sport, drinking games, healthcare, cosmetics, relaxing treatments, homesickness, history, language, movies, religion, tourism and much more..... 

But honestly, there was no real culture shock... 

There were just really a few moments I thought... oh no... I can't do this, or..... oh no... I can't eat this.... But till now I tried everything.... I even ate parts of the pig I never thought I would eat.... like the head, the feet and the skin.... so weird.... but the skin was really very good...

I really thought a long time about the best of the best experiences I made in Korea. But I think in the end it will be Youjung and Dawoon. 

Right now I try to decide based on the blog entries what the best experience was I wrote about .....

I think there are several ones.... One of the craziest things happened in Seoul, when I ate with Robert, Sandra and Javier the moving octopus....next thing was the night with ICEA when Youjung and Dawoon both tried to stop me from drinking Makkoli, but they didn't manage it.... we ended up in the penis restaurant with Marlena and G-1! I think it has been one of the greatest nights!

Another really special thing for me was the moment John arrived at Seoul - Incheon airport... I was really so exited... my hands even shook for half an hour.... haha and a very very very funny moment had been with Julia, the moment we arrived in the Han Jin Hostel in Gyeongju. We had so much fun in this room, that we left for the love Motel...

but there was much much more....

Maybe you can tell me by posting under the facebook entry which event had been the coolest thing to read about.... 

So, in the end again a big "Thank you" for reading and kind of supporting me so far away from home!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen