Montag, 27. Februar 2012

Sunday is temple day!

Anjong,

yesterday I went with Marlena to Haedong Yonggungsa temple. 
On friday we decided to go there, but didn't talked about it again. 

So I was confused last morning.... do we go today, or is it cancelled? My alarm clock woke me up at ten o'clock.... no message.... ok...11 o'clock... no message..... so I send a message to Marlena.... no answer.... 12 o'clock..... she wrote I don't know.... so I wrote maybe yes... next time I woke up she knocked at my door and I took a quick shower.... So we left after a short night again.....


See more pictures after the jump!



We took the subway line number 2 to Heaundae station. Over there we got a coffee in a really cute coffee house.... the one with the cat Coco.... 

After this fantastic breakfast we took bus number 181 at the stations exit number 7. 

The ride took us about 20 min.... very exhausting by the way.... 

But finally we arrived at the temple. There were more people than we expected... because the weather was not so nice. Just soso...kkk


 

While walking to the main temple there were zodiac sign statues.... I am the ox.... Marlena is born in the year of the horse!
This really big monument welcomed us to the temple...

Like a "Spanferkel" in germany.... dragon with an apple...kkk
This beautiful painting was placed in the gate....
Here you see our first view to the giant statue showing the buddhist goddess of mercy...kkk

Of course you can throw money into tiny bowls...

DOn't ask.... We don't know what this turtle is for.,... it was places at the side of the main temple...
Bis buddha, little kid.... so cute.... poser...


The two of us and the goddess....


Maybe the water goddess...kkkk was placed next to the cliff.... so beautiful

And the last picture of the temple... It was a wonderful day with Marlena... pretty unexpected.... but after starting the trip it was amazing!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen