Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

Weekend review!

Anjong,

I know it is already tuesday, but I think I can tell you about my weekend. In the end it was a Robend! Because most of the time I spent with Robert, which was very good!

 First practice at friday night.... playing superman, David introduced us to this very funny and exiting game...kkk


 At first we went to Thursday party, to play of course some Beer pong.... but in between Marlena and me  killed about 8 Long Island Ice tea.... such a long name....

 Melissa and me showing our Aline registration cards... we are so proud of!
 It feels like a Deja vu.... we went to the bar we went with Julia a week before... I didn't think about, but now seeing the pictures... crazy...
 And there was a new face ... Haritz from Indonesia joined our evening, which was so much fun, later in Fix he did some great shuffle battles! In my eyes he won!!!!



 Lady Gaga 4xxxx!!!!
 Pola, the tall one.... a new face again:-) I think it was kind of an international night this time, not german night...kkk
 The next day Robert and me went out to meet some korean girls, because we are kind of womanizer...kkk
 I really like the picture, Robert and me... we are so golden....

 And where ended the saturday night?! Right... Thursday party again.... We had lots of talk, which was really good! We talked and played till six o'clock.... so hard... but also so good!
On saturday I actually just wanted to rest, so I stayed all day in bed.... but in the evening I went out to meet Jongsu, I know... its a new name too.... he took me to a very nice place.... ok... the place was not so nice, but the food was sooooo good! Afterwards we had some cake and my weekend was done.... was a good weekend...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen