Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

Korean Laboratory - Algae ALARM!

Anjong,

today I wanna share some experiences from the laboratory. I have to go there every day and I spend there lots of hours. 

So, check out what I do there....

Here with my algae! They grow and grow and grow!

 Todays work... preparing lots of media and flasks... to sterilize them!
 tadaaaaaa
 I hope they will take the new DNA from the bacteria! Would be so cool! Thats why I treat them so good... cuddling in the morning and in the evening...

 Here you see lots of plates with different concentrations of media and antibiotics to find out which are the favorite conditions to grow kkkk

I think tomorrow I will check out what all the other students do in the lab...kkkk


2 Kommentare:

  1. Das ist ja mal interessant. Ich dachte schon, du vertreibst dir deine Zeit dort nur mit Rundreisen.
    Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass du das richtige Medium ausgwählt hast und deine kleinen Jungs sich wohl fühlen und wachsen. Halte uns mal auf dem Laufenden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so cool, wahrscheinlich bist du der einzige, der sich über den artikel gefreut hat....haha

    aber ich werd weiterhin berichten....:-)

    AntwortenLöschen