Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

Korean Graduation!

Anjong,

honestly, I don't know what german graduation ceremonies are like, because I just graduated high school till now... It was kind of a big ceremony. Everybody had to dress up and got the degree. There were some people who had to made a speech, like the school principal or the school captain. Some students had to sing a song or performed something else.

Afterwards everybody went out to have dinner with their families.

And now I tell you what Korean student graduations are like.... mostly the same...kkkk

But they are able to wear kind of american dress... I was so jealous... And everybody had to bring flowers for the graduating girls. Which was kind of cute.





So Dawoon and me bought some flowers for Youjung, she was so happy that moment we arrived at her university.

After taking some pictures we had dinner with her family, what was kind of exiting, because I had the best steak for a very very long time! 


After talking for probably one hour we finished dinner.... I liked the restaurant. Even it was italian style....kkk Youjung's dad told me, that the restaurant had been there for over 30 years and it is still expanding.... So maybe that is why my medium stake was so high quality ....kkkkkk


YEAH! Degrees are so cool!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen