Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

Surprise Surprise....

Anjong,

I think last night was crazy night again....

But this time it was really really different to other crazy nights...

I spent the day with Youjung at the hairdresser, so we talked kind of a lot and got new hair.... hers looked amazing, but mine is way too short!!!!

Anyway, after the 4hour hair dresser we separated... I was about going home, get some food and stay the night in my room... Kind of relaxing.... but during the time I was in my room... for about 3 hours I felt like I wanna do something tonight....



Suddenly Dawoon sent me a message.... Hey Michael can I come to your dormitory.... now?!

Honestly I thought about some kind of emergency.... So I asked "Why" and he asked "Why?!?!?!?!?" and i told him to come.... so he asked Youjung to join us.... haha

Half past twelve the two cuties arrived at my house and we were reunited...kkk

The three musketeers! 

We talked the night threw.... was very funny... even because I didn't expected my beloved ones to join me on saturday night....kkkk

So, thank you guys and see you next week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen