Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012

Dreaming...

Anjong,

las night I dreamt again from my former hometown Berlin! Maybe because I try to reschedule my flight back to Europe.... maybe because I miss my friends....

But the fact is, that I dream and think a lot of Berlin.

I remember the first days after moving to this (honestly fantastic) city. I was just...sad.... and I really cried a lot. Because I left my beloved Zurich and my friends over there.



In this time Claudio (my former roommate) tried a lot of different things to cheer me up... I remember just one night he asked me half past twelve, so 0:30am, if I want to join him to go to club. And I just asked him if he is kidding me, because of the time and of course because I had my pajama on... In the end we went to an really crazy but exclusive party in Berlin. It was my first "party experience" in Berlin.

After a few weeks I met my new friends at university and after a while I felt kind of at home.

But after two years... after two years I really want to be with them again. I want o hang out, to party and just be with them.

It is really funny, because before I go there I want to go to Zurich again, because it is the same with the people in Switzerland. Maybe every time I move to another city it gets harder to leave friends or it gets harder to think of where to go... Essen, Zurich or Berlin.... Next time it is Essen, Zurich, Berlin or Busan.

Maybe it will be easier, because your feeling get used to it or because you get older and maybe wiser.... I don't know....

The only thing I know is, that I really miss all of my friends. I really do.

Even the people in Essen, who are my longest, and part of my best friends.
Sometimes I feel sorry, because I am so rare in Essen.

Thinking of all my friends I realize, that I met so many incredible cool people in my life. I don't know but if I would make a list.... haha it would be very long! I even don't know what kind of picture I should upload to this post....

Okay, honestly I don't know why I started to write, but now you know that I miss all of you!

U are in my heart!

1 Kommentar: