Freitag, 2. März 2012

I can't wait ..... for the WEEKEND to begin!!!!

Anjong,

the week is done, finally!

Even it was a four day week.... I feel so exhausted.... honestly! I think because the work in the laboratory is kind of straining... I know you can sit most of the time but you have to think all the time too....kkkk

Whatever....

This week was of course full of laboratory work... We started the first test run for the main experiment and cultivated lots of new algae's... we even got a new agrobacterium strain.... So exiting... I started to cultivate it today.... so we can use it next week for the main MAIN experiment... He has new genes.... so exiting...

But I am sure, that you don't want to read about my bachelor thesis.... lucky you.... I also did some fun stuff this week....

Nothing special, just the usual fun stuff..... Now recapitulating the week I noticed, that I saw Dawoon or Youjung nearly every day for the last 6 days..... kkkkk



This cute can of pepsi visited me on tuesday...
Youjung came over and we had chicken.... we ordered directly to the dormitory... it's so cool to have korean friends... so we could eat without leaving the room, because it was so rainy and cold outside....later that night Dawoon joined us...
 Next meeting was on Thursday.... that day was holiday... because it was kind of korean independence day.... it had been a korean independence movement against Japan... so thank you Korea for one day off.... That day I slept till 12:15..... After getting my cellphone I saw that Dawoon wanted to meet at 12:00pm.... kkkk so we met 1pm with Youjung in Seomyeon.... I didn't expected this, but this day became a fatty day!!!!!
 First "Black Ramjon", Mandus and kind of chinese chicken..... Next stop was "Angel in us".... Eating break, just coffee....
 Last stop with these two guys had been a new chicken restaurant.... yummy....

After leaving them there was a short stop in the laboratory, because I had to count the cells again.... and then Micha (the other one) invited nearly everybody to a birthday dinner and after-party at the rooftop of the dormitory....
 Corinna and Changwoo... He was the grill master.... he ordered, he grilled, he talked and he had so much fun... in between...he was the only korean... so crazy...
 Waiting for the meat....

 And there it is!!!!! It was really good, even after three meals that day...
 And the last highlight of the week was the "Mens health" this morning.... Marlena and me had to wait in front of the classroom (yes lecture-start) and I found a "Men's health" in the Japan cafe...

I wanna have this sport shirt!!!! Maybe some koreans can help me to find it! I just checked the korean online shop.... but I didn't found it....mhmhm.... 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dann müssen aber alle Brusthaare weg!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha, oh nein, dann fühl ich mich doch sooo nackt.... aber das shirt ist es wert!

    AntwortenLöschen