Freitag, 25. November 2011

German Cooking!

Anjong,


yesterday I cooked with some of my friends. Marlena, Corinna, Sophie and me invited Dawoon and Youjung to the dormitory. In the morning Marlena, Corinna and me went to the "HomePlus", I told you before, its the german Karstadt.

We bought many different "german" things. Like potatoes, bacon, Schnitzel, salad, blueberries, cheese, onions and many many other stuff.

So, in the afternoon I had my first korean class with Youjung and afterwards Dawoon arrived at the subway station.

In my room!

When we arrived at the dormitory we called the girls and went to the kitchen.

I general we never cook in the kitchen, because its so gross!

It was so much fun to prepare all the german food, and I think in the end it was very, very delicious!

Dawoon preparing the eggs, basic work!

Even for us, the germans, the food was so exotic and good! Because we have not eaten the stuff for months!



Best result ever!

After drinking Krombacher and scalfed down the food we went to my room to party!

Playing "Coin"

Prost!
Teaching Sophie korean shot!
All the shoes...kkk
And kiss ramyong!
And it was a very long party! We played, talked and drunk to the early morning!

Fun night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen