Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Kind of routine!

Anjong,

today was the first day I can compare with normal days in Berlin, Zürich or Essen.

So, I felt the first time really like "Home". In the morning I had my daily workout at the gym. Which was pretty cool, because, like in germany most people you see during the morning in the gym are older then 60, and so all the muscle machines are free ...kkkk

Afterwards I was at the Gym-Spa. And once again I was reminded, that I need a "shower-bag" for all the stuff I bought at TheFaceShop. Because every korean has one and I always feel a little bit debarred.

Right after finished the scrubbing and using all different lotions I went out to meet Dawoon again at Busan National University.

I joined once again his electron engineering class... But before class we ate a little really funny Snack. Toast in a cup!
After class we had homemade burgers, kkk ... Dawoons comment: "Yeah, maybe they live in the kitchen... so its home"...kkk it was really good.


 We talked way too long, because he was going to be late for his studying group... So we split up. I went to Starbucks, to study and to prepare the next german class with Youjung tomorrow.
But right after a few minutes he joined me, because his class was skipped. So we went out to buy me a shower bag.... And there it is!!!!! Soooo cool!



So, I studied afterwards.

Thats a day I really like, gym, studying, university, meeting friends and go shopping!

Now I'm at the dormitory and feel very happy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen