Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

Cultural exchange!

Anjong,

today was exchange day, again. Nowadays Youjung and me exchange our languages. Its not like in "The little mermaid". Because then Youjung would be the bad sea-witch stealing my german voice....

Anyway, we teach each other our languages. And its more fun than we thought.

I told you last week how it is to teach german.

So, maybe I focus a little on korean this time.

Today I was supposed to learn how to count. In Korea there are two types of counting systems. One they kind of stole from the chinese people and one is the korean "original" system. For me its both asian style... So it doesn't matter to me...

In between I spelled a number (16) wrong and suddenly Youjung started to laugh.... Because I said something like "Fuck you".... kkkk

But the reason I write about boring things like korean class is the place we met.

It was a really cute coffee-shop, called KIELIN! It reminded me of Scandinavia I think.

Dawoon would describe it like: A really peaceful place..... kkkkk


 We had delicious honeybread, with more or less 10.000.000.000.000kcal (and you can taste every single one, so goood!!!)
 And as you can see everything is cute and all together it has a touch of home...

 And I found a little bear, who reminded me of Berlin. Youjung had the red one...


 Tiny dishes for mice I think....
So, if you ever come to Busan and need a rest. Visit Kielin coffee shop in Seomyeon... It is near Foxys....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen