Freitag, 9. März 2012

Asia vs America vs Europe

Anjong,

tonight was a very busy night, really... I felt, that the whole world wanted to hang out... and in fact, nearly the whole world wanted to....
(left to right: Europe, Asia, America) kkkk



At first I met with Eunhye at "Angel in us" for coffee and Strawberry Honey Bread.... I know what you think right now.... because of the strawberries, but the crazy effect that Changwoo described before stayed away... lucky Eunhye....kkkk

 Afterwards I was supposed to meet Daniel, but he skipped our meeting.... so I texted with Youjung... she was on her way to Seomyeon... perfect...
She had to bye some cards for the office.... and I found something veeeeery interesting while staying in the bookstore... Taekyon on the korean Mens Health cover.... So, my favorite K-Pop star half naked on the cover of my favorite magazine... perfect.... 6000Won.... thank you....
Afterwards I wanted to meet James, one of my american friends... so Youjung decided to join us.... we met in Seomyeon station and just wanted to go to one of my most favorite chicken places.... when we met Melissa.... so hi again!!!!

In between.... this is Seomyeon underground shopping mall from my shoulders point of view...

 We had really good chicken!!! I really like the place, its cheap, dirty and veeeeery good! So, thats why I call it the DirtyChickenPlace.... DCP!!!!
 Here we just leave.... satisfied by all the chicken....
 On our way back we met Dawoon.... in front of this a store..... and in the window I saw this really cute shoes.... I think Paddy would love them.... so, if you wanna have a pair.... just tell me....kkkk
By the way... I was texting with Kelly, because she was in Seomyeon too and with Jongsu.... so there were lots of people tonight....

Anyway, was a fun night.... Thx to the world!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen