Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Newsflash! - Newspaper!

Anjong,

after hitting Koreans biggest TV channel my next aim was the newspaper.... And I was successful!

Some time I wrote an essay for my university`s website... and two weeks ago Dan from the International office called me to tell me, that a big Busan newspaper (Busan Ilbo)wants to publish my essay....

And yesterday was the big day!

I sent them a very nice picture.... but they requested my "Alien registration card" pic. So I had to send them this picture....
It is not so nice.... it is really a bad picture .....

you can check out my essay about "everything unimportant" in korean...


Check it out by clicking this....

And of course check out the beautiful commercial they put above my face....


So next media I have to conquer is the radio...kkkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen