Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

Thursday is Fermentation Day!

Anjong,

today was a veeeery long day..... I know that you guys think, that we are not working here in Korea, or at the laboratory.... but today is really freaky...

We have to take our practical course for BRT/BVT... Soooo interesting......not...

So after a boring day yesterday we started with the fermentation today. In the beginning it was pretty cool, because the "super master of fermentation" at dongseo burned his hand twice, while pretending to be cool...




 Here I am with the fermenter. I thought it looks really nice, like kind of fireplace in your living room... maybe I wanna have one later ...kkkk

 After finishing the first parts and the first measurements we had to take classes in "Control Engineering 2". It reminded me a lot of my computing class in the first semester.... We started to study a little bit "C".... I hate it....
 But Robert and David tried to be nerdy.... even during the break they kept on computing "funny" stuff...
 Look at these tow guys...
After recognizing the paparazzi they went mad....kkkkk 

So, by the way it is 2 am in the morning and I'm back in the lab, because we have to keep getting samples during the night... wuhuuuu....

But what I did in between you can read later....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen