Sonntag, 18. März 2012

Gaonnuri - Welcome to the new leaders!

Anjong,

yesterday was a big Gaonnuri celebration day... this organization welcomed the new leaders of all the groups.... ICEA, IEC, english translation, japanese translation, UNICEF and so on....

So I had been invited and of course the other ICEA leader. Some members joined to support us.

We met 2pm at Donguie university, where I have never been before. But as I was told it is in the top ten of the most beautiful universities of korea.

So we went to a big room and there the action took place.

At first some Gaonnuri leader made some speeches, what was quiet boring to me, because I didn't understood everything. Next my friend Yongmok was the show master and even if I didn't understand everything it was quiet funny. There were lots of jokes I really liked!
Here during the moderation!
First the leaders leader of the smaller organizations got their certificates. That they are accepted by Gaonnuri as a leader.




And of course pighting!!!!

Next was some show time... so from every group one member had to show some talent, I know... pretty korean style....

Kelly rocked this action for us!

Next part of the schedule...... every leader got a certificate, as an accepted leader of Gaonnuri. And guess what.... i got one.... I am so proud....

 Peace out!
 Afterwards we went to korean bbq - sangobsal! So good.... 
 Here the two of us with our certificates....
Was a successful day for us! Even the evening we spent with Youjung was perfect.... Thanks for the day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen