Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

ICEA - Dawoon and the gang!

Anjong,

tonight there was an ICEA meeting.... so I went to Seomyeon to meet Dawoon and the gang! I like this kind of leaders expression.....

But when I met Dawoon he told me, that there will be more people.... Okay.... there we go....




There were about 25 people... it was kind of leader mix meeting....

All the korean leaders were there.

You know, there are more organizations like ICEA. IECA for example.... and one girl was Translation girl. So there were also staff members of Gaonnuri. Actually they were the people who sponsored the meeting. Thank you by the way....

I think in the end they were supposed to share their experiences with their organizations and maybe with the foreigners.... Good idea.... So they can learn from each other....

 This was Dawoons plate..... Yummy, I really was kind of jealous....
 At some part Daniel went away to stay in a corner, Kelly and me really don't know what he did there.... by the way, Jack was outside for a call...kkk maybe he called Daniel...
 Kelly and Daniel vs Dawoon and me....
 And in the end, finally....Yongmok Jo... he is Gaonnuri staff.... he is a really nice guy.... Hopefully he shows up a little more often.... All in one it was a really great evening .... and of course, beside eating and drinking we had to discuss about the next ICEA activities.....

I know what everybody thinks now.... where is Eunhye?! She is ill....so get well soon....kkkk

Good night everybody!

2 Kommentare: