Freitag, 30. März 2012

Family!

Anjong,

today I am a little sensitive... maybe because I listen to the mega blockbuster hit "I want it that way" (BackstreetBoys).... Every time I listen to the song I have to think about the one time my family went for holidays in the beautiful "Sauerland"! During the drive (just my mum and me in the car) we listened all the time to this song and sang along for hours....

But thats not the reason why I'm a little sensitive... I am because my family will arrive in Korea in two days...

Honestly I can't remember when all of us were together on vacation the last time. Maybe it was the trip to the Sauerland... and "I want it that way" was released in 1999! So nearly 13 years ago.... Such a long time....

Of course I am exited about the time we will spend in Korea (Busan/Jeju/Seoul), but right now it feels a little unreal.... In these days I have so much stuff to do... thats why I can't think about the visit all the time, but the time I think about I'm happy.

Yesterday Youjung asked me if I am exited about the visit... My answer was.... Sometimes..... She just laughed....kkkk

When we were young we always had great holidays with the family, but during the teenager times it was cooler to spent the time with friends... I wonder if it is the same in Korea... is it even usual to go on holiday with your friends... For one or two weeks?
Anyway, I think now being a little older it will be a really good, and for me very important kind of holiday...  I haven't seen all of them for 7 long months...

 So, I think we will rock Korea! Watch out!

That's a family!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen