Montag, 19. März 2012

Sunday - Just Sunday

Anjong,

yesterday was the perfect sunday... I did all the things you are supposed to do on any sunday... Just sleeping, TV, eating and cupcakes.... I felt a little kind of routine in this sunday....kkkk

I met James at 4pm in Seomyeon. We started with dinner/lunch=dunch! 

He introduced a new restaurant to me... which was really nice! You can choose between different kind of meat and vegetables and they cook it for you.... on your table....  what a nice service! kkkk



Nice picture! Like it!
Before!
After!

Just 6,500WOn each person and a little bit happier....
Afterwards was coffee time and of course we tried new cupcakes.... this time vanilla dream and sunflower.... First choice was the sunflower (James choice, bad choice) I chose vanilla dream, because the color fitted so well....After a pretty good conversation in the park (there are no parks in Busan city) we went to watch some movies....

So, all in one I had a relaxing sunday, and this time it was really sunday, because the sun shined and we ate sunflower cupcakes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen