Samstag, 31. März 2012

ICEA - Museum time!

Anjong,

today was another ICEA activity... honestly I didn't expected so much... but I was positively surprised!

We went to the Busan museum... maybe you remember, that I have been there month ago and it was closed, because it was monday (museum holiday day in korea). So I was happy to go there finally.
We planned some different activities and I really can recommend them. Even we were in a museum it was quiet exiting. But just get surprised later...



 Here Jay and me on our "Cool-Way" to the museum from Daeyoung station. 
 And with Jack... as you can see is spring coming... Sun everywhere....
 Of course there was some waiting time in front of the museum...

 Natasha and me perform a very nice statue pose.... and poor Robert had to take the picture...kkk
 Natasha and me performed a lot at during the day.... Here you can see us marry... Its a traditional korean wedding table. But here we did the first mistake.... I am sitting at the brides place and she at the husbands place.... Bad idea... The "museum lady" just came by with a big smile on her face....and explained....
 First real activity was the traditional tea experience.... Here you can see some ICEA members listening to the instructions of the museum lady...
 Even the way to take away the towel was very difficult... It was kind of a performance...kkkk
 Here a cute dessert...
 I was a little bit happy that I put on my "used" pants... because I had more space to knee down...kkk
 The can with the holder... my second favorite item during the day...
 And finally one of the museum ladies.... She taught us how to serve the tea... it took about 3 minutes for 3 sips of tea... mhm....
 During the break Yuee performed a really cool fighting scene... I really liked!!!! She can totally kick ass!
 Lunchtime!
 After the activities we were able to check out the museum.... 



 Bored of all the culture...
 Me as flying Godzilla.... killing all the tiny puppets....
 A little angel at a crazy column...
 Und einmal im Ferienlager...kkkk
 After the museum we went to have unlimited chicken and unlimited Soju and Megju... for just 10.000Won...
 But this piece of chicken looked like a little baby chicken... I didn't ate it... I even didn'T open it....kkkk
 Here witha  new member Gemma from the UK.... And yes Robert, she likes JBO (aka JLS)!
 Looky Looky!
B-rad saying goodbye to Natasha...
Last picture of the night... Goodbye to a special day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen