Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

Tokyoloose!

Anjong,

today I met with Youjung to have dinner.... in the end we had such a good time... we laughed so much, I didn't had so much fun for days...kkkkk

After having dinner we went to get some dessert! And this time it was soooo good!!!! Even better than the cupcakes, I'm so sorry James, but this time it was really so much better....

We went to Cafe "Tokyoloose" and Youjung and me got really lost in the mood of the cafe. Everywhere were little cuddle animals and there was so much little accessories... Even the return was in a very nice arrangement....


 The wooden shovel was for my crazy drink... Ill tell you later what I had....
 
I had the right one... A "Sweet potato latte" isn't it crazy?! Honestly it was really delicious... after the green tea latte I had with John in Seoul I tried a new one... And this time it was sooo good!
 Even the owner of the cafe was really nice... I don't know why, but he was kind of attractive, because he was so into the things he is doing... like preparing our fantastic dessert... I think he is kind of a Palermo, because he would love to make people happy with desserts too...


 And here a little taste of the cuddle animals... next time I will take more pictures.... But the waitress waited at the door to say goodbye to us... so I didn't wanted to let her wait for such a long time....

Goodbye to cafe Tokyoloose for this time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen