Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Preparation!

Anjong,

yesterday was ICEA time again... and of course I had to meet all the leaders before the members arrival...


We met 11:00am at Oncheon station. I have never been there before, but it had about three different types of banks, a Home Plus and a chicken restaurant..... And at that day T-ARA went there to promote..... low fat fried chicken ....I think...



We had to get the Gimbab and the chocolate and had to talk about the little excursion.

 This tiny little guy tried to bumb the little heads, but everytime he was tooooooooo slow.... He got 2 out of all...kkk so cute!
 Here we had lunch at Lotteria... I didn't think about something like this, but there is discount during the lunchtime.... I had a normal burger menu for just 3000 Won.... That's just 2€!!!! So crazy... And I didn't expected that I felt lucky during the hiking, that we had lunch... 
Here Dawoon and me went to get the Gimbab! 60 Gimbabs.... all in my backpack.... but they were really good!

But most of the time we had really much fun! I don't know why, but we really laughed all the time. About really weird stuff... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen