Dienstag, 20. März 2012

Korean food reloaded!

Anjong,

today I met with Youjung in Seomyeon again, because we haven't seen for two days...kkkk

We thought about a lot of food, because we were so hungry... At first we thought about chicken, of course.... But after a little walk she pushed me into a traditional korean restaurant....

And I was really surprised about the huge amount of food we got for 7.000Won each person....

So if you wanna go and get some delicious korean food for not so much money.... This place is very good!


We got fish, meat, radish, salad, and and and and......


Check it out.....




 Like I told you, lots of side dishes kkkk
 And a little lake kkkk
Even the stairway was nice!

I felt like in a modern shigdang.... I like!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen