Samstag, 31. März 2012

Pre- and Post Birthday!

Anjong,

last night was kind of special, because I met with my korean friends to celebrate two different kinds of birthday parties.... a pre party and a post party.... Post party for Yuee, she had nearly weeks ago and Youjungs Birthday, which is tomorrow.... In Germany nearly unbeliveable... in Korea common... because people getting older at the first of January... So birthday is not so important....
But in the end it was a nice night....

We started at G-1's Atlanta house.... Getting some food and free beer kkkkk Hoegaarden from Belgium... so delicious.....




 I totally can recommend the chicken Burger! 6,000Won and so delicious.... at first I was surprised, that there was no meat.... But then I got it...kkkk 
 Even the cake and the candles were in the middle of the evening.... not midnight.... they celebrated like 8pm.... kkkk but so cute...
 i dont know why, but Youjung had some problems by killing the fire kkkk...
 Looks like a wedding cake....kkkk I would love it!
 And there is new window decoration! I LIKE!!! Bad coffee!!!
 Later we had BANANA makkoli... first time... I wonder how many flavors I will explore here in Busan....kkk it feels like every week a new one.....
So.... was a good night... but the weather killed the mood a little bit... it was raining cats and dogs!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen