Sonntag, 18. März 2012

New shirt! New hair!

Anjong,

after living in the laboratory for long 24h I needed lots of sleep to recover.... and honestly I'm not recovered yet.... I feel a little weak, but I hope, that I will get better till Monday...because there is laboratory time again...

Anyway, maybe I can tell you about my last days of the week....

first of all I met after my sleeping day (thursday) Youjung.... for shopping.... I really didn't wanted to buy me something.... it was Youjung's time.... but the shirt was so amazing... and it was kind of my size....so Youjung and me bought new stuff....

 Like I said, just "kind of my size".....


Afterwards we met with some guys and found out, that there was again (yes again) Marlenas and Sophies birthday party....kkkk at a makkoli house....



 Seong Yong the gimbab master!
By the way we cheered yong up! Because he thought, that he has been so bad at the interview day... he applied for an exchange student program.... but he did a good job.... next semester he will be in SINGAPORE!!!!
 The next day (Friday) was a very special day for me..... Robert and me went to the hair dresser.... FINALLY!!!!!
 I think with Roberts hair you could have filled lots of pillows....and now he has a typical korean hair style....
Anyway, good end of the week... afterwards I went home to sleep, because I was so exhausted...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen