Sonntag, 4. März 2012

ICEA 9th - Chaotic eating

Anjong,

after the official part of "Orientation day" we did what koreans do best.... we went to a BBQ restaurant and spent lots of money in there. But it was worth it. Everybody had fun and everybody enjoyed his or her meal.... and of course one or two shots of Soju...

Here with my little friend... Kelly....


Before eating... I think everybody was so hungry! And check out Yueee!!! Makes the picture perfect!
Pig for us.... cow for Haritz....
After the main part I changed my table and walked through the tables.... taking random pictures of the new members.... This ICEA everybody talked english and everybody had fun... I think it is a great group and I think it will be good time!


My Bro! 
Haha, I told you.... pure chaos.... The funny red cloths was kind of privacy curtain.... girls with a short skirt got them.... because if they sit on the floor maybe there is a tiny possibility to check out their undies.... Next stop was a Hof and Soju bar.... We got a separated floor, which was pretty cool, because we were able to listen our own music.... and the party started...
Here with new member Lie.... He performed some martial art kicks during the interview....
Haha, here with Robert... The girls played the whole night with him... They even forced him to drink... poor guy...



After a while he drank automatically....kkkkk with Sunghtah.... (I dont know his spelling, sry...)
Bongseong Noh ate all of Eunhyes birthday cake..... bad guy...
But she was still happy....
SunMin joined drinking too... I was really happy to see her again.... And honestly, her hair was really amazing.... she was really beautiful last night... B-rad womanizer....
He knows how to treat the girls...

Again with my Bro, and with SunMin...

This was the second part of the night....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen