Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

Yummy! / Yuee and the gang!

Anjong,

I know, maybe you are bored of cupcakes... But I feel like I am visiting the place since December on and on and on again.... And today something really funny happened....

I wanted to meet James for dinner in Seomyeon, after a successful day in lecture, lab and gym...

At first I ran into Yuee in Seomyeon station... both of us were so exited...
But after dinner in the dirty chicken place James and I were not satisfied... so we went to get a cupcake...again...

While munching our cupcake and chatting I just watched out the window and guess what.... I just started to smile and started to count all the faces I know...kkkk

Suddenly Yuee, Mina, Jaehoon, Natasha, Leisha and Leishas cousin stepped out of the restaurant across the street....So I ran outside to greet them... James followed a little distracted...kkk



In the end we spent 15min outside talking.... which was pretty funny....

Anyway.... of course I have to show you guys the yummy cupcakes we ate this time!


Check them out, this time its a bird nest cupcake!!!! It is so cool what they create in this dram factory every day!!!
The purple one is apple cinnamon! Was even more yummy, but didn't looked so cool...kkk

I just thought about the first time I was in the dream factory.... with John...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen