Dienstag, 10. April 2012

Cheonjiyeon waterfalls - Coconut?!

Anjong,

the second waterfall were located a 7min taxi ride westwards from the first ones...

Of course they were not as beautiful as Jeongbang waterfalls, but a visit worth! Even because there were some coconuts.... Of course my bro and me wanted to have one... and of course each one..... You will see later what happened....



There they are, the Cheonjiyeon waterfalls! A really beautiful piece of earth, but not the most amazing one...



But let us come back to the coconut story.... like I told you before each little kid wanted his own nut... bad mistake!

Christoph told me after the first sip: "It tastes like expected; disgusting!" I thought.... yeah it tastes like coconut milk... I don't like.... maybe you see why his tastes soooo bad!

 After breaking my coconut there was a big smile on his face... just my mum detected a little colony of fungi with her perfect biosensor....
The second colony in his coconut were detected by everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen