Montag, 2. April 2012

Nothing changed

Anjong,

last Sunday my parents and my brother arrived in Korea. So I went to Seoul to get them from the airport. I was so afraid of oversleeping, that I slept in the end just 3 hours during the night...

My way to Seoul was kind of perfect. I got a taxi immediately to Busan station. And the KTX departed around 20 min later. Enough time to get subway tickets for my parents. I prepared little NH-Bank envelopes with a little bit of pocket money, subway tickets and all the other stuff they will need. It felt kind of giving new instructions to my team of top secret agents like in mission impossible after their arrival in asia.

Agent MOM with her new instruction set.... First target... MUL (water)!

Anyway, walking through Seoul main-station was even boring to me, because I have been there so many times. I just passed by to get the AREX (AiRportEXpress).

Of course was their flight the only delayed one...

The first person was my mom I saw from far far away at the luggage claim. After the first hugs and "hello's" it was just routine, as if we were never separated by thousands of kilometers.


First picture with my brother... Im so happy to have him in Korea!
Happy Family...kkk
Here just the image of the airport station...

It felt good to have them around. But the way back to Busan was soooo long. Even I was so tired... I don't want to know how they felt after such a long travel.
Same welcome, which I got 7 month ago...

At Busan station we got a taxi and went to the G&G Motel! It was really so nice seeing my family's faces while realizing, that they have to sleep in this shiny blinking palace!
After unpacking our stuff we went to Seomyeon to have dinner... kkkk And what did my dad? First thing:
Climbing on th heart statue... he was the first person I saw on this one... kkk and I thought I am the only guy in the family who is climbing on statues.... I think Palermo can think about lots of moments...

We had of course korean BBQ! First night, first impression... I ordered Sangobsal for seven persons.... and it was enough....kkk


 Dinner was really yummy, but afterwards everybody was sooo tired... we jus went back to shiny palace and went straight to bed....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen