Montag, 23. April 2012

Relaxing time...

Anjong,

referring to some other weekends, this one was pretty quiet and relaxing.... I didn't drink (so much) I didn't went to club, I slept a lot, did sport every day and if you believe it or not... I studied....




Actually my weekend began on Friday morning, because I thought it was Thursday and so i didn't go to my classes and instead of studying I went with Robert to Seomyeon to get a cellphone number, finally....

After cellphone stuff we went to have a very good chicken.... It is korean style chicken, one of the best chicken I had in Busan, besides the dirty chicken....
It was jsut a little bit spicy, but I think we are used to it....


In the afternoon I met with Dawoon to work out. First time we worked out together, and it was really good!
 We even met a former Busan Bodybuilder Champion, he wants to go to a steakhouse with us. So we will go to the gym next week again... to get free steak kkkk
 The best thing about the gym was the personal trainer... you can see him here in one of the gym commercials... and yes, he has a workout post Malboro! That picture is so insane.... Of course I was jealous because of his body, but I know, that you have to consume some illegal substances to gain so much weight.... and maybe take one or two Malboros...
After work out we met Youjung, had eel, but you read about the eel.... and later some dessert at Tokyoloose... 
And again we got a service cake, because I am there so often....kkkk thank you!!!
I really felt like on vacation during the time with Youjung and Dawoon... I don't know why, maybe because we had some seafood and a really good dessert, and the weather was nice and I didn't had classes...kkkk But I started to miss the time on Sardinia with Claudio... his grandma always prepared so so so so so yummy food for us and we were just at the beach and slept a lot and.... It was one of the best holidays ever...

 On saturday I went to the gym with Robert.... so far so good... in the late evening I wanted to go with Robert, Marlena and Sophie to  Shigdang to have dinner.... but all the little restaurants in our area were closed, maybe because of the little monsoon... anyway, so we decided to go to Lotte Department Store to eat and to see Battleship! The movie was outstanding, little dumb, but I really liked this one!

 Here all of us having dinner at Lotteria...
 Finally on sunday I had a Zoo coffee and chicken with Robert and Jona (she is a philippine girl in our dormitory)

Good bye Soju free Weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen