Samstag, 7. April 2012

Greatest night pt.2

Anjong,

after the dinner last night the guys and me went to Thursday party to introduce Christoph to his new most favorite game! He went nuts while playing! I knew it!


Dawoon had to leave early, because he has a cold again... so there were four people, perfect for beer pong! Of course he was kind of a professional after a few tries... so James and me had to drink lots of beers....

 These two guys... one like the other.... noch nicht mal was von David Guetta spielt er.... okay, Thursday party did....
 After his new favorite game I introduced him to his new favorite club.... FIX! 

When my mom asked Julia what was your most favorite in Korea?! She answered.... of course...FIX!

This morning Christoph agreed.... He loved the club, the music, the people.... He was totally flashed!
 And honestly, me 2! The group of guys was so good! Everybody had fun and everybody danced till the world end!
 In the middle of the crowd we met Haritz! Was good to see him!

 And there we are, like a police car brotherhood! I am the blue ranger kkkk

 FIX had made up some new movies for the HD wall.... and the laser show was more awesome then before... it really flashed us!
 Follow the light!



For me the night ended around 5am.... So tired but the night was really so much fun! Thanks to Christoph, Robert, Dawoon and James!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen