Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Sightseeing in light velocity!

Anjong,

during the second day I showed most of the Busan sight seeing attractions in light velocity, because it is quiet boring to me...kkkk

After university I met my parents at the Motel. From there we went straight to PNU. After really just 30 min my family started to get into the shopping mood!
My mom bought a new backpack, my brother bought two pair of shoes and my dad a CD (No K-Pop... so sad....) but my mom got one K-Pop record! Oh, I forgot a pair of shoes for my mom.... So everybody got something besides me....mhm





 Suddenly a car with the Nürnburgring (F-1 race course in Germany) on the back passed us...kkk
 Here just ambling through the streets of PNU!


 My mom waiting for us to get out of the shop....
 Of course we felt really hungry... especially me... so we got a little bit of meat and I got the burger to go near PNU station... I have to admit that it is really very delicious! Just 2.500Won! 
 After our trip to PNU we  took the subway to Nampo! At first we visited the fish market at Jagalchi! The seller even didn't try to force us to buy some stuff... It was even quiet on the market... It felt a little bit strange.... 


 Thats the harbor behind the big fish marked hall...
 And the hall.... and the harbor...
 Haha, after this really exhausting trip we wanted to eat some of the sweet stuff from the street booths. But we bought not the sweet stuff.. we got fish in some crispy surrounding with smashed fish on top.... haha my mom expected some sweet and then fish in her mouth.... you can imagine how the story goes on...
 But after the fish marked we visited the Busan tower....not many words... just pictures.... you know everything about it...


 So cute!

 Youjung/Dawoon/James, you know where we were, and you know what we had...

DIRTY CHICKEN!!!

And last but not least....
Join the dark side!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen