Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Sport is like math!

Anjong,

today I went to the gym again and felt really familiar. Maybe because I like the trainer so much, maybe because I am here now for 8 month....

...but maybe it is because going to the gym is always the same! It is like maths... it is always the same, everywhere in the whole wide world!




I remember the time I went to the gym in my hometown Essen with John/Natze or Palermo... I was so young... And I didn't knew anything about going to the gym....and nothing about maths... That changed when I went to Switzerland... I worked out a lot of, I fell for running and I had really a lot of time to do some sports. I think (besides Romy) it helped me a lot to feel like being at home in another country.

I found a very fancy gym on the top of Zurich. The Holmes place in the 6th floor of the Jelmoli. It had a big terrace and it was able to deinstall the roof. So the whole gym, was open air.... was so nice.... I liked my second home in Switzerland.




But I didn't had an idea of maths after Switzerland....

That changed after moving to Berlin. I hated studying maths in Berlin, it made me cry a lot! Seriously! I had to study till the early morning.... lots of times... and afterwards I felt as dumb as before... But in the end it worked!  And I think I could not have done that without going to the gym in between... even if it felt like another ballast.

Of course I worked out in Berlin. But not so fancy as in Switzerland. It was kind of a "Backstreet bad boy gym"...


At first I couldn't believe, that I signed the contract... but it was so close to my apartment....

And after some time, I even felt home in Berlin... the city I never wanted to live in.... felt like....

I really enjoyed the time with the (at first a little strange guys) in the gym... but after a time you can get along with them....

Anyway, I think if you keep on doing something you know about, and you kind of care about.... it doesn't matter where or in what circumstances... you can feel better and you can do everything in your life! Like studying some crazy engineering stuff like other freaks and nerds....


In the end I am in Korea ( I never expected me to be) and I feel really at home! I am happy to have good friends over here, and of course a nice gym!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That's why u chose the gym before ur apartment!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yeah, so right! u have to be comfi in the place u spend the most time!!!

    AntwortenLöschen