Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

This week rocks!

Anjong,

as you know is my family in Busan, honestly, Dawoon is missing (kkkkk) but I will get over it....

This week is one of the best since I am in Korea. Even if I have to take the genetics class and there is an exam tomorrow morning....

My daily routine starts with a shower (rainshower) in the Motel, followed by the best coffee I got in my life. It is from Zoo coffee. (I will show you this relative new coffee brand house later)  And a taxi ride to university. It is so cool if you live in Seomyeon. Even if your new home is a Motel. Just relaxing to walk home from dinner or drinking. And of course it is nice to have your brother as a roommate.


Anyway, I introduce my parents every day to new korean stuff, like BBQ, Makkoli, Soju and of course chicken. Thats my mom's favorite! We visit all my beloved places in Busan and eat and drink and taste, of course my mom tastes everything! What I got to know over here.




Last days I introduced Tokyoloose to my family and we ordered 3 desserts, waaaay too much! Even because my brother decided not to eat... sucker....

So the three of us had to fight the sweet stuff.... and in the end the cakes got a backup! The waitress brought us another cake as service. So we had to taste and in 10s the pumpkin cake was gone too...


 Here you see the battle with the cakes!


 Next day I showed my brother the Disco PamPam and the other stuff in the play-halls.... so fascinating, we even made it till level 2 in the pirate action adventure!

 So cool!
 Last destination was the makkoli place where we had gul-makkoli.... Christoph said, that it tastes a little bit like beer... I interpreted the taste like champaign with creamy honey.... we both agreed, so makkoli is for everybody!

 Gombe!
 And of course there is a lot of shopping during this week, several jackets, T-shirts and Hoodie's have been stored in our room...
 One of the most exiting things for me was last night, when Youjung joined my family for dinner and makkoli. We had really a lot of fun! And of course lots of meat!

And  lots of Soju!


And the last pic shows my new hoodie.... Kinetics rock!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen