Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Springtime!

Anjong,

since a couple of weeks its finally spring time in Korea! After a really long and cold winter, I think all of my visitors, from John to Julia can tell you how cold it has been, spring has arrived!

My campus is a wide open sea of flowers and there is a big curtain of green all over the university... 




Some bad things about the spring in Korea are first earthquakes ( I heard, that there will be one this afternoon) and nearly twice a week there is a day rain.... and by rain I mean monsoon rain! It is unbelievable.... even if you have an umbrella your trousers, shoes, socks and feet are just wet... that's why I gonna go and buy me some rainboots!

Anyway, I wanna show you my campus in springtime! It is really beautiful!

 First cherry blossom time! These two weeks there were white trees everywhere... it was like the winter awakening.... so beautiful!

 But now it is even more beautiful! You have flowers in red, purple and pink all over the campus... everywhere it smells like spring/flowers and sun! You are even able to wear shorts and t-shirts.... if there is no monsoon....
 I really like walking to the laboratory nowadays... just watching nature ...kkk






 You see?! it is the green campus!

 Even the dormitory is drowning in flowers....kkkk


Last but not least... Robert... we had breakfast in the sunshine today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen