Samstag, 21. April 2012

Eel = Aal = Amazing

Anjong,

yesterday I went for another very exotic menu with Youjung and Dawooon!

We went to a seafood restaurant, yes seafood again! You know maybe the big aquariums with all the eels inside... on the side of the street... waiting for the bad guy to take them out of the water, stick a nail through their head, slice the whole body into two and take out all the inner organs...

There they are!



That's one of these places I have been yesterday.... 

Here they are waiting!

Here they don't have to wait anymore...

I was really exited that we will eat these little creatures... Not at least because I don't like seafood so much. 

That's the dish we got!

 And maybe I should not be surprised by the fact, that they were again still moving, but I was....
 By the way I had been a little thrilled about the side dishes we got... I found for me a little disgusting stuff in every single one... Seashells in the soup... so the soup really tasted like the ocean.... and little bird eggs next to peanuts... so I just tried one... tasted like egg, and even if they look pretty cool... I didn't wanted to eat another one... I stayed with the peanuts...

 Egg terminator!
 There are the two reasons why I love Korea so much kkkk ( of course there are lots of other reasons) kkk

 This was one eels tail... of course it is again supposed to give men superpowers... And honestly it was really good!
 After eating all the eel we got rice into the rest of the dish, they prepared it again and we got fried rice! 

In the end I have to admit, that the food was really good and I would go there again! Anytime! The taste was good, the atmosphere was a little different, because we were maybe the only people under 30, and but it was very quiet! So thumbs up for eel!
 That's how we left the table.... I fu wanna go there... It is the place in the street of the Spot... On the other side... watch out for the superman-cat in the aquarium... for 3 person 50.000Won for all the food and 2 bottles of Soju...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen