Samstag, 7. April 2012

Gegogi - Dogmeat - Hundefleisch - Best night ever!

Anjong,

last night was the best night ever in Busan! For me personally more highlights than during the MTV/MAMA awards!
Not at least, because I had my two bro's around...


The night started at Guseo-Dong with a veeeery very very big highlight! Dawoon introduced us to dog meat! We went to a very hidden place about 10min walk from the station. The restaurant was very small, maybe, because there are not so many dogs who are officially food-dogs....but Dawoon told us, that they cook all kind of dogs, small or big, it doesn't matter...

Anyway, Christoph, Robert, James, Dawoon and me met at the station and went to the dog hell! I was really happy, to have all of them around, my favorite guys in Busan!
 From the outside and inside it looked like a little normal shigdang, but in the kitchen, there was something different...kkkk
 My bro and me, so exited to eat dogs! He told me, that he never imagined to eat dog with just international friends, but I think he was happy....
 First pre-meal....also called service.... was kind of not my style...kkkk I think it has been the leftovers, like dog liver and stuff....
 Dawoon and me ordered dog-soup and the other guys ordered "normal" dog meat... and these guys got an extra soup.... It looked quiet inconspicuous.....
 By the way, I don't like dog skin.... compared to pig skin.... pig skin is much more tasteful!
 Here with my brothers! I was so happy to see them together!
 And there it is, the main attraction! The waitress brought us dog ribs and cut the meat of...
 Here the table with all the delicious stuff...the "special" soup Christoph, James and Robert had is supposed to give men extra special power, like the "strawberries" ...
 Here all of us in doggy style...kkkk


 Afterwards a little coffee and we left for the next special and for the night of the nights!

PS: I know, that it is a little controversy for people to eat dog meat.... But as crazy it is to eat dogs it is for Koreans to eat rabbits.... I am sorry, if you feel unwell reading this. I just wanted to try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen