Samstag, 7. April 2012

Zoo Coffee!

Anjong,

last week was very comfortable for me, I know it's not so special, but I really loved to live in Seomyeon!

Not at least because of Zoo Coffee! That is why I want to introduce you guys to the really best coffee shop I ever visited! The coffee is even better than Starbucks, I know it is hard to believe, but it is true!

Every morning I got some service, like two giant cookies or a whole muffin! And they had the men's health to read in there! So kind of perfect for me!




Zoo coffee is a korean coffee company and it's style is as good as the coffee itself! The shop assistant was very friendly and she even knew from the second day on what I wanna order.... so clever...
 You can find Zoo coffee more at Beomnaegol station than Seomyeon, but the way is worth the quality! If you leave Seomyeon station at exit 2 and walk the main road for about 10 min it is on the left.... you even have to cross the river... I don't know why it is such a bad location, but I will definitely go there more often during the last three month in Korea!

 At that time I bought porcelain coffee cups for John and me... so I can pretend every day in Berlin to have a Zoo coffee!

As you see, it is a very nice place!

Zebra is a small one leopard is a big one....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen