Sonntag, 1. April 2012

King Michael - Queen Natasha

Anjong,

as you know was yesterday "Museum Time" and guess what.... I became King of Korea... Incredible....
There was another activity you could join in the museum. Some lucky people were supposed to wear the traditional kings and queens cloth. In my group Natasha and me were the lucky ones....



 Here you see how I got dressed up. My "Museum lady" forgot to put on my belt. I think she would have been killed in former times, if she forgot to put on the belt for the real king.
 She was so tiny... It looks like I am a giant king, good perspective to take the picture Sophie! 
 And the Hanbok was too short for me.... so I am a king with jeans...
 There we are, standing in front of our wonderful kingdom!
  Thats how we are supposed to sit as the reigning pair.
 And with some of the folks....
At least I want to show you the king's shoes. I fell in love with them! I think they are really really cool! I think thats why they were supposed for kings feet....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen