Montag, 9. April 2012

Mount Halla!

Anjong,

today my broadcasting takes place in Jeju-do! Me and my family took the airplane to get to Jeju. At our first day here we had our biggest and maybe best activity on Jeju!

We went hiking! And yes, we climbed the volcano "Mount Halla" which is located in the center of the island! It is 2000m high and our route was around 19 kilometer! So long!

We started at the east side of the UNESCO protected nature reservoir and hiked to the top! We started the hiking at 07:30 am! 

It took 10:45hours!!!!!! Maybe you think, that it is a little bit long kkkk.... but you will see how crazy the trip was....



We started at normal terrain... nothing special... just some trees and other plants...


After a while the grade started to rise.....

Here a little break.... picture time.....





We passed really thousands of trees and really beautiful views...
After about 3 hours we arrived at the first crater. It was a beautiful lake surrounded by... of course trees...
We stopped to eat our "Paris Baguette" lunch packet.... so delicious!



You know what... these binoculars are for free... I love Korea!!!


After a little while we saw some snow besides the track... we started taking pictures, because we thought... oh look at this... its snow...


After a while I looked up in the sky, and what did I see...?! A circle a colorful circle around the sun... i never saw a rainbow like that! I was really stunned!
Here we are close to the top of the mountain, 5 hours after starting!

And there we are, the biggest crater in Jeju! Mount Halla's top! It was so amazing, and windy at the same time...kkk
Lets come back to the snow we pictured in the beginning.... after getting to the "not-sun-side" of the montain, of course there was a lot of snow...
It was really kind of dangerous to go down... I slided once about 10m on my ass ( after falling down) down the mountain... and fell twice into mother nature next to the "walking way"... my brother couldn't stop laughing... my parents were a little bit afraid....
But after the snow there was a nice walk again! ( the snow time was about 1,5 hours...)
Sun, wind and fun!
My mom even forced my dad to put on some "spikes" kkkk And even if it was too funny for my bro and me... it worked.... no joke... if u need some spikes... just ask for socks!


Finally the snow is gone... is it?!
There was even a heliport to get the people who are too tired to go back down...


Pretending to fall...
And the next break... honestly, my feet hurt so much!



Suddenly a bambi appeared.... so cute! It stared for about 10sec at the four crazy animals and disappeared again into the woods...



After a really exhausting walk we arrived and got a little lecture in rain!

It has been a very great day! Family vacation rocks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen