Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012

And I just came to SAY HELLO!

Anjong,

the next stop this night was the social club "Say Hello"!

I think for Julia it was outstanding! Even if she had no ID-Card with her... The guy at the door was so kind to let us enter... Thanks again door guy!

We needed some time to acclimatize to become one with the crazy croud! But after getting in the flow we danced our ass off! kkk

Here you see a little impression!
It was kind of club you can eat and drink.... So I introduced her to Coju and ordered some fried shrimps... Perfect dinner, he?!
 Prost!
The moment the DJ played "내가 제일 잘 나가" by 2NE1 I had to start dancing! And of course Julia had to shake her hips too! I think because the song is so catchy!

And there we go baby!!!!
We had a really good time!

2 Kommentare: