Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

Next corner - Culture!

Konitschiwa,

I think you read about the golden pavilion.... but like I said, there is so much more... Even if you walk though the streets of Kyoto ( not center) you can find so many nice places! Here are just another few examples of temples, shrines and Buddhas....

Let's start with the Buddhas, you can find nearly at every corner a little statue of our little buddy! Or maybe 200 of them...kkk
And yes, I think every stone has a little Buddha inside!
But I'm not really sure why some cute stone Buddhas have a red skirt...maybe because its winter....
 Posing!




 Really nice temple! Thumbs up!

 English, french, german and spanish.... I think the europeans understand now, that you don't have to enter! 
But now I think about the italian people... whatever, they have no money to travel, they are in crises...kkk...(Sry claudio :-))



Here you see another aim on our tour list, but it was about closing in the moment we arrived... anyway... maybe next time Ninjo castle...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen