Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Seokguram Grotto - Masterpiece of korean art!

Anjong,

after visiting Bulguska temple we drove on to Seokguram grotto!  I know sounds pretty boring, but it was so impressive! I think Buddha is really everywhere!
And it was so impressive that it was forbidden to take pictures! (I downloaded the one above) But it was still overwhelming! Just perfect!


 In front of the grotto there was a giant bell.... You know what I wanted to do....
Please choose your binocular! ( take the big one )
 Peace out lampignon!

 Here you see that the shrine was build into the mountain again!
 I love to drink from little dragon dogs mouth water!!

And there comes the full bell-photo-love-story!
 First listen....
 Second enjoying the view!
Third preparing!
Fourth: So cool!!!! It was much louder compared to the video!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen