Montag, 9. Januar 2012

Turn off the lights in here baby!

Anjong,

I think I have to share some very nice pictures from Osaka at night! John and me went off the Hostel like 4 pm because we were so exhausted from the last two weeks... but what we found was pretty shiny.... After seeing aladdin's temple we went to the shopping area in Osaka. Because I wanted to see the "Running man" it is located in Shinsaibashi Dotonbori. I think its like "Picadilly circus" in London. But as you see its near a river, so you can see always two of them.







 Now you have seen the running man from all perspectives we found to take pictures... But I was really amazed by this commercial wall. I didn't wanted to leave, but John just said... I'm hungry, can we go now... and so we left.
 Here you see lot's of japanese people going out for shopping... Honestly I don't know where they get the money from, but Japan is so expensive. Some things are even more expensive then in Switzerland. And as you know I am not that person who cares about money on holidays, but so expensive... I wanted to buy an apple, because I was hungry for some fruits... But the price said 3,5€ and I said... okay no apple for michael...
 Here you see the theatre next to some bars... 
The following pictures are just restaurants... but I was truly amazed by all of them. They look so nice. I love the japanese way to decorate their restaurants... with the lampignons and the animals and the lights... it's never boring to look at them!


 Some delicious sea-food... I think...


 And even in Japan I found some dragons... It was my brothers first question when I arrived at Incheon airport... did you already see some dragons... now I saw some...
 Devil's restaurant, just Satan and Kim Jong are used to eat at that place....



 Gay army... Now I ask myself why we didn't eat at that restaurant...mhm maybe because we had sushi before... But John had to finish mine, because I'm really done with fish for the next few weeks...




 Lucky cat! But a little bit scary...

 We even found  a stargate elevator in Osaka, so cool! But John didn't let me use it...
 So cool, a restaurant surrounded by an observation wheel!




So, now you know what Osaka looks like... I think it was fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen