Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Exploring Busan!

Anjong,

today was exploring day!

We explored so much of Busan!

But before we start here is a funny story....

In the afternoon I went to the gym, because we eat tooo much chicken in these days.... When I came back to my room Julia was kind of nervous, because the security guard was in my room, two times...

He wanted to check my window, if it's closing in the right way.... But of course Julia is undercover in my room. I don't know if there will be some problems for us, but we will see... Maybe tomorrow....

But now I tell you about exploring day.... We went straight to Nampodong to check out the Busan tower, because I have never been there.... Much cheaper than Seoul tower, the elevator took us 120m in the air... At the top of Busan we had a perfect view to explore the city and especially the harbor!

 Here on our way to the tower!


 Maybe you remember the city bell.... John and me went to hear it at New Year!
 Dragon time!
 Overwhelming view! Lotte Department in Nampo! 
 Busan Harbor!




 Love Shot, this time we make it real!
 After visiting the tower we went to Jagalchi fish market.... but this time without eating any seafood.... 


 After Jagalchi, Nampo and the tower we had some coffee at a cute baby cafe. You could buy baby cloth and everywhere was baby toys.... 
 And the cake was so cute! Even there were babys on top.... little bit crazy...
 Big bears, bug hugs...
 This was the cute entrance!

 And to finish this very exiting day we met Robert to watch some DVD, drink some beer and eat chicken.... what a day!

I was pretty happy to hang out with Robert again... was pretty long time....
See you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen